Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.
Really Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm by BarnesJupiter

» DISNEY PRINCESS
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Gokuh

» Other Publications
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm by Gokuh

» Flo Rida Musics...
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Gokuh

» HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm by Gokuh

» About the forum
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am by hjpotter92

» Burnout[Paradise city]Pc
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am by hjpotter92

» Latest movie released
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm by hjpotter92

» Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am by vasu_g0

» Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm by vasu_g0

» Wishing only WISHINGSSSS
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm by vasu_g0

» Post the Jokes
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm by vasu_g0

» Internet Explorer trick
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm by vasu_g0

» Final Destination: The series
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm by vasu_g0

» Topic Discussion
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm by hjpotter92

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Really Everything on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB

4 posters

Go down

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Empty SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Spiderman. A teenage boy Peter Parker living with his uncle and aunt was a superb intelligent in science was on a trip of science excibition of spider and radioactivity. Where a radioactive spider bite him and he soon become spiderman. He has now ablity to swing on web, climb wall without anyhelp, jump very high, sixth sense and many more. he used Thses powers to finish the crime because he had lost his uncle due to crimeworld on the very day of his powerfulness. there's many a facts about the spidey which you can talk here.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male
Number of posts : 183
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing and Computing
First Name : SON GOKUH
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Empty Re: SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB

Post by hjpotter92 Sun May 18, 2008 1:08 pm

A nice and interior information on the fictional character
Spider-Man (Peter Benjamin Parker) is a fictional character, a Marvel Comics superhero, created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Steve Ditko. The character first appeared in Amazing Fantasy #15 (Aug. 1962), and has since gone on to become one of the most popular, enduring and commercially successful superheroes worldwide, and is arguably Marvel's most famous character. When Spider-Man first appeared in the early 1960s, teenagers in superhero comic books were usually relegated to the role of sidekick to the series' main character. The Spider-Man series broke ground by featuring Peter Parker, a teenage high school student to whose "self-obsessions with rejection, inadequacy, and loneliness" young readers could relate. Spider-Man has since appeared in various media, including several animated and live-action television series, syndicated newspaper comic strips and a successful series of films starring actor Tobey Maguire as the character.

An image for you all:

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Spider10
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.
First Name : Super
Registration date : 2008-05-09

https://hjpotter92.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Empty Re: SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB

Post by Gokuh Mon May 19, 2008 6:09 pm

This is the imformation of spidey's powers. Have a look

A bite from an irradiated spider causes a variety of changes in the body of Peter Parker, giving him superpowers. Spider-Man has the ability to cling to walls, superhuman strength, a sixth sense ("spider-sense") that alerts him to danger, perfect balance and equilibrium, as well as superhuman speed and agility. He is intellectually gifted, excelling in applied science, chemistry and physics. In fact, Peter's uncanny affinity for science is nothing short of genius.With his talents, he constructs many devices that complement his powers, most notably mechanical web-shooters. (This mechanism ejects an advanced adhesive, releasing web-fluid in a variety of configurations, including a single strand to swing from, a net to bind enemies, a single strand for yanking opponents into objects, strands for whipping foreign objects at enemies, and a simple glob to foul machinery or blind an opponent. He can also weave the web material into simple forms like a shield, a spherical protection or hemispherical barrier, a club, or a hang-glider wing.) Other equipment include spider-tracers (spider-shaped adhesive homing beacons keyed to his own spider-sense), a light beacon which can either be used as a flashlight or project a "Spider-Signal" design, and a specially modified camera that can take pictures automatically. He has also used an invention of Ben Reilly's (a clone of Peter Parker), called "impact webbing": a pellet that explodes on impact into a wrap-around net of webbing.

Last edited by Gokuh on Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 20, 2008 1:11 pm

Great information there, Gokuh. You didn't left any bit of it. Really, we just can't say anything about it. Razz:P

But you shouldn't have provided this much, it leaves us nowhere to do anything over here. We can't say anything other than what you have said, and askingquestions is just tactless.Very Happy:D I am relly angry @ this behavior Mad
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by MAXab94 Thu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Spiderman is a nice caracter at marvels it nice i like it's power. It is true that it is a swinge of crime throught web. It has a power of spider and make the control on the crime.
MAXab94
MAXab94
Having Knowledge
Having Knowledge

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : playing basket ball and practise of shout put and jewelian
First Name : max
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sun May 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Admin you are right that I had provided a huge case to all and I shouldn't have done that collectively. But still the space of the life of spidey is full to speak off. Well there a fact that MJ had since his childhood loved peter and she was the only one who knows the secret of Peter as spidey and she begibn to love spidey more now. Finally after his retirement from superhero as due to his power lose and broken leg he married MJ.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vasu_g0 Wed May 28, 2008 12:41 pm

Now that Gokuh has posted all the qualities so we can't do anything except Mad Mad Sad Sad hosting an image over here or discussing about the new 'n' old comics of the hero Laughing Laughing

So one of the pic is here from meeeee...
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Spider-Man

Isn't it nice??
vasu_g0
vasu_g0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : To play
First Name : Vasundhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 29, 2008 1:06 pm

To all of yours suprise, I have now shorten the lenght of my information and still this information is a homework to workout with discussion. This is also useful as I am sure that whole of the matter haven't been read by you. So now discuss the whole spidey life clearly and enjoy posting. The spidey love life is also worth discussing. So now I think that there a huge world before you to post. Thanx.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Thu May 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Finally you removed that long information. So, now the users can talk freely over here. Now, there is a query
If Spider Man has got bitten by a radioactive spider, than how is it possible that he wasn't radioactivated by the bite?
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:Finally you removed that long information. So, now the users can talk freely over here. Now, there is a query
If Spider Man has got bitten by a radioactive spider, than how is it possible that he wasn't radioactivated by the bite?
Well that also striked my mind first but soon I got the answer that when the spider which was of high and quality species, his genetic order was disturbed by the radiation and this was transfered to spidey also. If you had read the comics and stories, you would have surely come to the conclusion that the radiation was the vector through which he got mutanted. This radiation had affect him very ahead which I think would not be suitable as the other user are still at the starter stage. Let their be more user and all together they will have the answer.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Empty Spider Man: The spider is here

Post by hjpotter92 Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:18 pm

The same topic was there in Gotham Comics. But it was related to Comics only. This topic is to discuss about his movies, animations & cartoon Serials. Most of us know him by heart and are a great fan of his. Also he is the best friend of criminals(take it the other way round) Friendly
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MAXab94 Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:40 pm

I like the artwork of the spider man i like and is anice cartoon the starting of the peter perker life is nice and i like the change in his life because he had no image till he had become spiderman.
MAXab94
MAXab94
Having Knowledge
Having Knowledge

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : playing basket ball and practise of shout put and jewelian
First Name : max
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Spiderman’s Debut This issue of Amazing Fantasy (issue 15), published by Marvel Comics in 1962, introduced comic-book readers to Spiderman. In the issue, teenager Peter Parker acquires superhuman powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider.TM and © Marvel Characters, Inc., All Rights Reserved. See for yourselves.
SPIDERMAN :- The Swinger of Crime Through WEB Spider11
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down