Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.
Really Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm by BarnesJupiter

» DISNEY PRINCESS
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Gokuh

» Other Publications
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm by Gokuh

» Flo Rida Musics...
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Gokuh

» HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm by Gokuh

» About the forum
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am by hjpotter92

» Burnout[Paradise city]Pc
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am by hjpotter92

» Latest movie released
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm by hjpotter92

» Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am by vasu_g0

» Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm by vasu_g0

» Wishing only WISHINGSSSS
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm by vasu_g0

» Post the Jokes
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm by vasu_g0

» Internet Explorer trick
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm by vasu_g0

» Final Destination: The series
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm by vasu_g0

» Topic Discussion
Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm by hjpotter92

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Really Everything on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan

3 posters

Go down

Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan Empty Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Kobi aur Bheriya do jism ek jaan hai. Yeh sach hain. Yeh unki jindagi ka ek pehlu hain. Kobi jo Wolfano mein paida hu Ek bheriya manav aur mnav kanya ka putra tha woh wolfano ke tabah jo jane ke baad Phobos-mobos planets ke karan do rup main badal gaya. Ek Bheriya roop KOBI jismein this sari divya saktiya par thoda screw dhila aur ek BHERIYA jo manav tha jiske pass tha dimag aur apne guru dvara sikhayi sari yudd vidhiya. Aise kayi raaz dhuppe hai aur bahut si baaten hain hai jo aap discuss karna chahenge. To yahan aaye aur apne shabdo ko yaha jagah de.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male
Number of posts : 183
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing and Computing
First Name : SON GOKUH
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan Empty Re: Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan

Post by hjpotter92 Sun May 18, 2008 1:30 pm

A unique information on Kobi. You will be surprised at it.

KOBI is a local NBC affiliate based in Medford, Oregon. It is owned by Patricia Smullin. The company, California Oregon Broadcasting, Inc., is the longest continuously independent broadcast group in the West and one of the three oldest in the country.

The station also operates a satellite station in Klamath Falls, KOTI on channel 2, as well as a large network of translators. Together, the two stations serve 12 mostly rural counties in southern Oregon and northern California.

The station's vice president and general manager is Robert Wise, who served as general manager of KOBI's former sister station KRCR-TV in Redding, California, from 1995 to 2005. The studios, located on Main and Fir Streets in downtown Medford, cover an entire city block.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.
First Name : Super
Registration date : 2008-05-09

https://hjpotter92.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan Empty Re: Kobi aur Bheriya :- Do Jism = Ek Jaan

Post by Gokuh Mon May 19, 2008 11:27 am

Admin these imformation are unidue as Kodi's name is over here but I am unable to find it linked with the Kobi of RC. That Kobi which I know is a Funny and Brutal Character. I'll be Happy if you could found that sort of thing out as a information of him.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Mon May 19, 2008 12:31 pm

I know that Kobi. But I thought that all of you will be surprised that there is a broadcasting station with the same name. About the Kobi of RC
He is a very old character. He formerly was only one person But due to the action of Phobos and Mobos he was divided into two. Namely Bheriya and Kobi. Kobi got all the super natural powers like the gada, the belt and the Kangans. and bheriya was the human form. heonly got brain and the fighting style taught by his teacher.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sun May 25, 2008 3:45 pm

Well that all about Kobi but I like the character of Jane and Bheriya the most as working of bheriya is great as he explaore the jungle which is quite very huge and maintain peace. Jane's love to animals os very fasinating to me. The love between jane and bheriya and command of Jane on Kobi whom only she could control is very great look to eyes. The funny acts of Kobi and brutality of him are also the parts of the stories as without them stories are useless to read out.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 pm

I came to know that a whole series of Amar Prem is being printed currently:?: Can you tell its unique features?? We will really appreciate it there, really.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sidharth Tue May 27, 2008 4:02 pm

well prem means love and its about kobi loving jane..and they have shown some past incidents many years ago to show how kobi knowed what is love .also a special apearance by bhokal in it.

artwork is superb.
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : comics,pc games,books etc.
First Name : This field contains the First Name of the User
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 27, 2008 8:32 pm

I have read all the comics till now. They all are better than the previous one. Comics are now-a-days really upgrading themselves.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum