Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.
Really Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm by BarnesJupiter

» DISNEY PRINCESS
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Gokuh

» Other Publications
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm by Gokuh

» Flo Rida Musics...
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Gokuh

» HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm by Gokuh

» About the forum
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am by hjpotter92

» Burnout[Paradise city]Pc
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am by hjpotter92

» Latest movie released
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm by hjpotter92

» Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am by vasu_g0

» Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm by vasu_g0

» Wishing only WISHINGSSSS
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm by vasu_g0

» Post the Jokes
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm by vasu_g0

» Internet Explorer trick
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm by vasu_g0

» Final Destination: The series
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm by vasu_g0

» Topic Discussion
Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm by hjpotter92

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Really Everything on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever

4 posters

Go down

Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever Empty Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever

Post by sidharth Sun May 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Sherlock Holmes. You must have heard the name of this detective many a times. What do you think about his books. He has solved a many of the typical detective cases in that a way that you can't find a match to him. Their are many stories of his task. Have a solution to his mystries to find a Sherlock in you.
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : comics,pc games,books etc.
First Name : This field contains the First Name of the User
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever Empty Re: Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever

Post by hjpotter92 Mon May 26, 2008 6:22 pm

I have read about twenty books of the famous detective who is quite addicted to cocaine. But he surely has a great mind. I will read the remaining ones as soon as I get them.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.
First Name : Super
Registration date : 2008-05-09

https://hjpotter92.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever Empty Re: Sherlock Holmes :- The best DETECTIVE ever

Post by sidharth Tue May 27, 2008 7:22 am

ya read them they are old but you will surely enjoy them due to good suspence ,and notice sherlock using things in the surrounding
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Sherlock's imagination is most amazing character inside him. He can deduce the actions of a person just by noticing him. Though, this power of deduction is more in his elder brother Mycroft.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by sidharth Tue May 27, 2008 2:29 pm

do you like his frnd dr.watson he is also a good character sometimes veryhelfull tooo
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 27, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah:!: he is helpful, but sometimes a bit crazzy about the adventures Very Happy:P But he surely is of a great help to Sherlock.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Well Friends, I haven't read or seen Sherlock Holmes solving any case whether in books or in his movies. But all what I had listen from the surroundings, I could say that It would be hard to find any detective matching to him. I have also listen that Sherlock uses his own coding which is quite useful in all his cases. Now I whould like to read some of his books so that they could entertain me and help me to post over here.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male
Number of posts : 183
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing and Computing
First Name : SON GOKUH
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 pm

There isn't any movie but there are TV series on the detective. You can find his book on the net for free but they will be illeagle[not the one Vasu_g0 has said about Very Happy]. The web address is www.esnips.com
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by devesh Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Yes, Sherlock Holmes is a really nice detective. His senses are all up-to-date along with being a chemist and a really hard one at that.
devesh
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male
Number of posts : 15
First Name : Devesh
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:03 pm

His friend and ROOM partner Mr. Watson is also good with a lot of mystic powers(Though he is not a super power) he also has changed a lot. after coming in contact with The best detective ever.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum