Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.
Really Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm by BarnesJupiter

» DISNEY PRINCESS
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Gokuh

» Other Publications
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm by Gokuh

» Flo Rida Musics...
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Gokuh

» HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm by Gokuh

» About the forum
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am by hjpotter92

» Burnout[Paradise city]Pc
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am by hjpotter92

» Latest movie released
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm by hjpotter92

» Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am by vasu_g0

» Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm by vasu_g0

» Wishing only WISHINGSSSS
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm by vasu_g0

» Post the Jokes
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm by vasu_g0

» Internet Explorer trick
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm by vasu_g0

» Final Destination: The series
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm by vasu_g0

» Topic Discussion
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm by hjpotter92

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Really Everything on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies

+2
hjpotter92
Gokuh
6 posters

Go down

Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies Empty Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies

Post by Gokuh Wed May 14, 2008 4:24 pm

Tom and Jerry are those cat and mouse which are more than friends. They are role model to teh world. These silent charcters makes every of its fan laugh till teras come out and most the fact even single episode watch 100 time will make you laugh. Itsn't it very funny that we are having these great allies. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Discuss every expect of Tom and Jerry and your post a lot over here.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male
Number of posts : 183
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing and Computing
First Name : SON GOKUH
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies Empty Re: Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies

Post by hjpotter92 Wed May 14, 2008 10:51 pm

You didn't explain who is the cat and who is mouse. I will do so for you.
Tom is the Cat and Jerry is the mouse. But you thought it right that they are the best allies in the world. They create a view to all of us when we all are fighting with each other.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.
First Name : Super
Registration date : 2008-05-09

https://hjpotter92.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies Empty Re: Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies

Post by vasu_g0 Thu May 15, 2008 3:25 pm

It's really a nice cartoon .. as they always fight and entertain us .Its my favourite cartoon..... Very Happy

The plots of each short usually center on Tom's frustrated attempts to catch Jerry, and the mayhem and destruction that ensues. Since Tom rarely attempts to eat Jerry and because the pair actually seem to get along in some cartoon shorts (at least in the first minute or so), it is unclear why Tom chases Jerry so much. But some reasons given may include normal feline/murine enmity, duty according to his owner, Jerry's attempt at ruining a task that Tom is entrusted with, revenge, Jerry saving other potential prey (such as ducks, canaries, or goldfish) from being eaten by Tom, or competition with another cat, among other reasons.
vasu_g0
vasu_g0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : To play
First Name : Vasundhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Friends, Somehow I didn't Explain the right way but you two are roght. there quarrel has made them the world's best allies. Tom the cat is very much fond of milk and jerry the mouse very much of cheese. Tom won't get milk till the cheese eater Jerry is not out of home. So Tom has to fetch for Jerry and Jerry never comes in the hands of TOM. Thus years of Running had made them the best in the universe.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MAXab94 Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm

tom and jerry is the biggest shows on cartoon network seen on the whole world .Childerns like this show .Now cartoon network is making new serials of tom and jerry. this time these shows are very good for seeing. this time they had made them more funny than before.
MAXab94
MAXab94
Having Knowledge
Having Knowledge

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : playing basket ball and practise of shout put and jewelian
First Name : max
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Tom and jerry, these stupid but great intelectuals then einsten are superb. there new cartoon serials are good and i love them In these funniness is decrease as now they are speaking little bit but flexiblity of of them has now increaed a lot. See what new changes they going to have. Right now I have got finally CN on my cable thus I can see them every time. they comes for times a day.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by garima Sat May 17, 2008 10:49 pm

RE:TOM AND JERRY:-WORLD`S BEST ALLIES                                   Tom and jerry such a marvelous creation Chuck Jones and Hannah Barbera.
Both make the show fantastic by their mischivious role.I like this show very much moreever they cannot speak but it then also I love this show very much.
garima
garima
Regular
Regular

Female
Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : BASKETBALL
First Name : Garima
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Mon May 19, 2008 4:42 pm

It was once upon a timethat they couldn't speak. Now, in the latest episodes they are speakin' I really hate this thing. They were quite good when they were mock.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruchira Wed May 21, 2008 7:44 pm

ya u r rite i agree with u !! but even though they r my favourite cartoons .. in my cartoons list the top one is TOM n JERRY.......
I just luv jerry he is so cute n i hav the soft toy of it!!!!!!!!!!
ruchira
ruchira
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 20
First Name : Ruchira
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sun May 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Here are these two rival allies :-
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies Tomand10

Tom and Jerry is a successful and long-running series for over six decades of theatrical short subjects created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera for Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The cartoons centered around a never-ending rivalry between a housecat (Tom) and a brown mouse (Jerry), whose chases and battles often involved comic violence. Hanna and Barbera ultimately wrote and directed one hundred and fourteen Tom and Jerry cartoons at the MGM cartoon studio in Hollywood, California between 1940 and 1957, when the animation unit was closed down. The original series is notable for having won the Academy Awards for Best Short Subject (Cartoons) seven times, tying it with Walt Disney's Silly Symphonies as the most-awarded theatrical animated series.

In 1960, MGM had new shorts produced by Rembrandt Films, led by Gene Deitch in Eastern Europe. Production of Tom and Jerry shorts returned to Hollywood with Chuck Jones' Sib-Tower 12 Productions in 1963, this series lasted until 1967. The cat and mouse stars later resurfaced in television cartoons produced by Hanna-Barbera and Filmation Studios during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Today, Warner Bros. owns the rights to Tom and Jerry, and produces the series, Tom and Jerry Tales for The CW's Saturday morning "Kids WB" lineup, as well as a string of Tom and Jerry direct-to-video films.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Tom and Jerry always are on run as they have to entertain us. But there is also a another character in this series which is quite impossible to understand. This charcter is Spike. He is mostly friendly to Jerry but many a times I had seen that Tom uselessly got beaten by him. Even both Jerry the Tom had suffer from him. But this is quite fascinating to me that in a same house there are DOG, CAT & MOUSE. This is the funniest thing I founded.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Now when there are dog, cat & mouse in the same house see what happen to them when they fight.
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies Cat-110
Did you see that. They are never tiring allies. See what a love between them.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:09 pm

I has been a long time that I didn't post here. I like Spike also. HE is the dog who helps Jerry while Tom is annoying him too much. He has given a whistle to the little mouse so that he will come to rescue at the sound of the whistle.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:34 pm

You are right but that was for just one episode when Spike provided the whistle to jerry as he had helped him to get rid of the nail Spike got struck in his paws. When the fact os clear that Spike had always been used by Jerry indirectly to make out his way. The spike has a son of his own whom I don't know by name but he adour his father the bravest and strongest of all but didn't know that he is far much better than Spike. He could himself be able to do all its tasks but what a child needs is his parents. That why he place himself under Spike.
Tom and jerry have various qualities in them and this make the more fun in there shows.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:56 pm

The name of the child of SPIKE is TYKE So you may referto him by his name. I think we are talking about the following characters.
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies 200px-Spike_and_tyke

Their is another character in Tom and Jerry. he is Nibbles. For those who don't know him by his name may see him:
Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies 200px-Nibblesfat

Nibbles like to eat and defeat Tom in each of his adventures.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Yeah you are right. These are the characters of whom I was talking. I like spike due to his dashing body and bulldog figure. Tyke is very cute indeed. All i had said of him that he adour his father a lot. The pics shows that.

Nibbles is Jerries nephew. He really loves o eat at it full extend and you will be surprise to know that the interval between his every full dite is just five minutes. He make Tom go mad as he can at a lot and Tom can have jerry at his hands once but Nibbles is too fast with his full belly. Very Happy
So see your self, Shortones are quite heavy for bigger ones. Laughing Laughing
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Gokuh wrote:Nibbles is Jerries nephew. He really loves o eat at it full extend and you will be surprise to know that the interval between his every full dite is just five minutes. He make Tom go mad as he can at a lot and Tom can have jerry at his hands once but Nibbles is too fast with his full belly. Very Happy
So see your self, Shortones are quite heavy for bigger ones. Laughing Laughing

No, Nibbles isn't Jerry's nephew but Nibbles is the son of a friend of Jerry. (Though I haven't seen any of his friend) And, his friend died so ibbles was sent to Jerry for being cared.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vasu_g0 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Its right nibbles is the son of jerry's friend. I just love the "bhagam bhag"and fighting of tom and jerry. Sometimes even the dog comes and the cartoon becomes more enjoyable............[Smile]
vasu_g0
vasu_g0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 98
Job/hobbies : To play
First Name : Vasundhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum