Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Really Everything
Quickly Log-in if you are already registered or else, register to enjoy roaming and traveling on the forum.
Really Everything
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  How keywords increase traffic inflow to your site.
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm by BarnesJupiter

» DISNEY PRINCESS
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm by Gokuh

» Other Publications
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:10 pm by Gokuh

» Flo Rida Musics...
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:07 pm by Gokuh

» HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:06 pm by Gokuh

» About the forum
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:12 am by hjpotter92

» Burnout[Paradise city]Pc
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 am by hjpotter92

» Latest movie released
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm by hjpotter92

» Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 am by vasu_g0

» Tom and Jerry :- World's Best Allies
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm by vasu_g0

» Wishing only WISHINGSSSS
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm by vasu_g0

» Post the Jokes
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm by vasu_g0

» Internet Explorer trick
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm by vasu_g0

» Final Destination: The series
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm by vasu_g0

» Topic Discussion
DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:19 pm by hjpotter92

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Really Everything on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 110 on Mon May 31, 2021 11:28 am

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different

5 posters

Go down

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Empty DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different

Post by Gokuh Wed May 14, 2008 5:15 pm

DOGA is the real super hero of RC. He use to cut the roots of crime instide of shoot. He is so affected by this criem world that he became a super hero. His main power is his dog army which is spred all over the world. His gun never miss the target. Every of his bullet shoot out to kill crime. He is full of Human virtues. There a lots of facts in his life that make a person to thibnk what a society we are livinging in. Discuss all these facts and reveal Doga in u.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male
Number of posts : 183
Job/hobbies : Reading, playing and Computing
First Name : SON GOKUH
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Empty Re: DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different

Post by hjpotter92 Wed May 14, 2008 10:45 pm

I do like him, because he uses too much guns and the gore is really awesome. Still, it could be framed better.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.
First Name : Super
Registration date : 2008-05-09

https://hjpotter92.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Empty Re: DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different

Post by Gokuh Thu May 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Ya guns and dog are doga's weapon from which rerely any villain or crimer get exit door. This required doga about 15 years of hard traing all by his chacha's. Doga has just one disloge in his heart.
Doga samshya ko kattah nahi, ushe jadh se ukhad fekhta hai.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MAXab94 Fri May 16, 2008 1:21 pm

yes,you are saying right that tha doga is real crimekiller.You say that gunsand dog's are are his orignal weapon.I like doga for his good working for this society doga is the real crimekiller and real hero of raj comics.

you are saying wrong admin.he use them only for good propose.he use them for killing the crime.

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 16, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posts)
MAXab94
MAXab94
Having Knowledge
Having Knowledge

Male
Number of posts : 123
Job/hobbies : playing basket ball and practise of shout put and jewelian
First Name : max
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Fri May 16, 2008 2:50 pm

you are saying wrong admin.he use them only for good propose.he use them for killing the crime.
I know that he is using them for a general and sober purpose but he shouldn't be this much brutal. this creates a same type of thinking in children.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Job/hobbies : I like reading novels like Harry Potter. Also, playing games on my PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 2:17 pm

DOGA is not a character which u both visualise as. admin I think u had said wright words but amitabh first go and have some knowledge about doga and then speak. Doga never teaches cruelity to the new generation. Those who read doga knows what doga teaches and what not. The freedom fighter like bhagat singh used the line of terror and cruelity but they also helped gandhiji by ahinsha somehow. That's what doga is doing. his work in society is awesome and plz don't post useless posts and write correctly to make is readable.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sat May 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Gokuh wrote:DOGA is not a character which u both visualise as. admin I think u had said wright words but amitabh first go and have some knowledge about doga and then speak. Doga never teaches cruelity to the new generation. Those who read doga knows what doga teaches and what not. The freedom fighter like bhagat singh used the line of terror and cruelity but they also helped gandhiji by ahinsha somehow. That's what doga is doing. his work in society is awesome and plz don't post useless posts and write correctly to make is readable.

So you did understood what he was saying. I was unable to catch head or tail of what he wished to say. Really, he has a unique language of his own(I am talking about Amitabh)
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Empty DOGA WALKING IN GUTTER.

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 4:34 pm

DOGA gutter main kyu chalta hain kyuki uski asli jindagi wahi se shuru hue hain.aajka samjh ji tarah se prithvi ka nash kar raha hain usse to upar ki duniya bhi gutter samna hain. phir doga bhiid bhad wale upar ke gutter main chale ya neech khule gutter main baat to ek hi hain. Jurm ka nash woh karega hi. Gutter main doga free hokar soch sakta hain kyuki ek bacha jis tarah apni maa ke anchla mein sota hain ussi tarah doga bhi apni nayi jinsagi ke jagah acche se soch sakta hain.waise bhi uppar ke gutter se to neech ke gutter bhala.

P.S. :- Main kabhi nahi jaounga Gutter main. Main doga nahi HU. Kyuki Doga can only Be one. SURAJ.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Empty PARMANU :- The Nuclear Flyer

Post by Gokuh Sat May 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Parmanu is a person naming Vinay who is a police inspector who get a super suit of from his uncle Krishan Kant who is a great scientist. From this suit Vinay become Parmanu and started stopping crime much betterly as this was his profession as a inspector. Parmanu has powers of nuclear bomb, transmit ans shrink and many more. To reveal all the facts post over here and discuss all the facts.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 pm

The following pic is for those who don't know Wonderman Parmanu

DOGA & PARMANU:- Both are different Parman10
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sidharth Sun May 25, 2008 5:36 pm

doga is a avesome character probably the best in rc..the character which shows the reality of the cruel world.the character which shows the pain of people
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : comics,pc games,books etc.
First Name : This field contains the First Name of the User
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Tue May 27, 2008 12:33 pm

If Doga is the best, how come his solo comics are less than those of Naagraj & SCD:?:Question But, he is better than those of Bankey, Toads 'n' others.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sidharth Tue May 27, 2008 4:05 pm

o.k soorry about that what i wrote actualy doga is best for me hehe,becoz i like the emotions in it remember the comic bombay dieng,tiranga etc.my eyes were full of tears reading those wonderfull plots.

even the plot of nikal pada doga series was a very good one.
sidharth
Getting Older
Getting Older

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : comics,pc games,books etc.
First Name : This field contains the First Name of the User
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Thu May 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Sid I think you can't defend your words. Well I can still chanllaenge everyone that Doga is the best superhero and he is the real superhero. Because as you can see that other heroes are quite frictional but Doga's born and life style fully match the real world. He show the real face of society and fight only the real villain tyopes which are possible. Not like others in which you can't think that they can be here.
Hence Doga is the real and the best hero of RC and all hero lovers.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Thu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Oh!! So he wished to tell that but I understood something else. Very Happy Laughing He shouldn't be this much less explanatory. You are right that he is the true character and a nice Super Hero of RC. Isn't heeee.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maddy_13783 Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Hello Guys mai yahaan par naya hoon... Mai bhi doga ka great fan hoon... Doga jaisa character abhi tak indian comics industry mein nahi bana.. Doga is best of all!!
maddy_13783
maddy_13783
New Here
New Here

Male
Number of posts : 2
First Name : Mandaar
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by hjpotter92 Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Yes! each of the character is unique in comic gallery, whether you look at DC, RC, GC, MC etc, all of them have unique characters in them.
hjpotter92
hjpotter92
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuh Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Doag's real name is Suraj. He was a orpan in his infant stage found in dump by Daku Halkan Singh. Haklan Singh used to treat him like a dog and call him by that name also. Suraj's childhood grows up in the terror and horror of halkan and his inhuman acts. Then came many changes in his life. He rushed out of the Halkan's gang and found dogs as his friends and caretaker. Then he was adopted by Adrak Chacha and his brothers. They all treat him as his son and guide him to all the worlds greatest arts and society. He was trained for muscle bluiding, boxing, shooting, marshal arts and many more. These are the bases which constructed the depth of Doga and now with these arts and his lust to finish evil rose him to be Doga who wore a mask to secret his identity. From then to now he has changed a loit but his mooto from start till now is the same as it was. He had many friends as well as whole crimeworld as his enemy.
TO reveal the facts more clear, I am here.
Gokuh
Gokuh
Great Poster
Great Poster

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum